Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prima Road Show Tour....




Ahhhhhhh where do i start????
I had the most exciting day today & went to The Imagination Factory in Ballarat for a class with my favourite blogger.... OMG YES the one & only Ingvild Bolme!!!! Im STILL in excitement mode..
http://www.ingvildbolme.com/
I have LOVED her work for the past 2 years & soon as i heard she was coming to Australia i booked myself in ASAP....
Today we did a page layout & I learnt different ways of using products that i had already been using.
I had asked Ingvild for her autograph & i got back this lovely note....


I hope to Ingvild that she has enjoyed her tour of Australia.... I'm so glad that i was blessed with the opportunity to meet her, it was such an highlight in my life!!!
This is my page....


2 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky thing Rachie! It must have been so exciting to do a class with Ingvild, she is so wonderfully talented. I'm really glad you had the opportunity to go along... I wish I could have come too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bec, I just LOVE her work.... She is such a funny lady too...
    I hope she comes out again next year...

    ReplyDelete